« Home | wharf rat » | not so much » | buttered » | WWFSMD? » | Artifact » | christmas cat » | still rustin' » | brownstone » | suburban life » | tybee » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

.not a blogger.

new things coming soon. 'til then, just go HERE if you want to see any more photos.

Wow.

I love the new layout and colors.
I must not have been here in a while!
My loss! But, then, it is all new again.

Hi A.

Your pictures are always a joy to view. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Hey - I'm up in your neck of the woods for a few days. Hope to get down to D.C. for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Want to come take pictures with me?

Hope all is well in your world!

P.S. What happened to my last post? Either it got lost in the grey murky depths of the digital world or this is going to be a repeat. Anyway, I'll PM you with contact info. That is what the first message said. So does this one, I am just using A LOT more words :)

Hey look - three in a row! I just finished watching Requiem. VERY cool!

Hey Edie... thanks so much! too cool of you to stop by and check that out. much appreciated.

...and JM & Anica... you are too kind!

Post a Comment